Forum

Laravel

A Simple Job Board Project

Hi folks,

I was just wondering if you can help guide me to the best tutorial to learn what's needed to build a job board with filters..etc

I want to build this with Inertia.

My approach is that I want users to be able to filter by city, category, and skill.

Additionally, do you know any open source laravel code for an Applicant Tracking Systems that I can use to add to this project? Or maybe a simple screening system to be used by the advertisers?

Any kind of tips or advice is highly appreicated.

Thanks

Ameenz
alex
Solution

I covered filters in the Inertia forum course, so watching those episodes specifically may help.

I’d check out the Spatie laravel-query-builder package either way.

Not sure about open source applicant tracking systems so hopefully someone else with experience using any could suggest.

Ameenz

@alex Thank you Alex. I am making my way through the Learn Inertia course, and then will move to the forum course. I am hoping this will be my starting point for this project.

Highly appreciated.

alex

Awesome. That should help a ton, but feel free to let me know if there's anything specific you need covered!

Jovani

Hey, I don't know if this is exacly what you were looking for but this is the best one i could find online for free. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL36CGZHZJqsWs907QwJrWSbN2g2NNPn6w

Ameenz

Sorry for the late reply, but yeah I know this one from before, and I actually used it to practice. I wanted something for Inertia. By the way, the course on Inertia Forum that Alex published is an excellent resource for this as well.

Thanks again,